Inventory Control Clerk with Forklift experience
Responsible for directing team, staging process, controlling inventory, completing computer transactions, and printing labels and forms.
The ideal candidate will have most of the following experience:
- Cycle Counting
- Inventory Reconciliation
- Understanding of warehouse functions including inbound, production, fulfillment, RMA, and storage strategies
- some computer experience
- RF (Scan gun) experience
- Reach Truck and Cherry Picker experience
- SAP (preferred but not required)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct inventory on product received from other departments.
- Maintain strong communication between team, including those on various shifts.
- Follow all current work instructions.
- Understand and follow all ISO and quality policies.
- Actively participate in all job functions within the department.
- Adhere to, support, and promote the area quality, safety, and productivity goals.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of all reports and logs.
- Perform physical inventory and cycle count functions.
NON-ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform general housekeeping duties.
- Perform equipment maintenance as necessary.
- Cross train with other areas.
- Other duties as required.
- Moderate to high levels of noise.
- Exposure to lift truck traffic.
- Prolonged standing and repetitive motion.
- Exposure to stress related to meeting strict deadlines.
- Ability to push, pull, and lift at least 50 lbs.
- Ability to read and analyze data.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills, including addition, subtraction, multiplication.
- Minimum of 2 years related experience.
- Must be able to read, understand, and communicate in English.
- Must be a self-starter and show a strong sense of urgency.
- Demonstrate basic computer skills.
- Available to work overtime and some holidays if needed
- Experience in operating a forklift and/ or pallet jack required.
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other tasks as required.
Advantages of Joining the Team:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Flexible medical spending account
- Employer paid Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Competitive pay
- Paid Holidays; plus, Vacation, Floaters and Sick days
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ModusLink participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees.
ModusLink is an equal opportunity employer.