Our solutions are designed to respond to one of the most dynamic, fast-paced and innovative industries today, where product categories are continuously being re-invented and new products are launched. With consumer expectations for ever more advanced products, product life cycles are shrinking rapidly.
Consumer Electronics Supply Chain Management
- Optimized Inbound Component Supply into Manufacturing – With operations located close to key EMS and ODM providers, we streamline sourcing and inbound supply of media, packaging and accessories.
- Supply Chain Optimization – We execute and improve communication within device supply chain operations by using network analysis, optimization tools and our knowledge of global labor, along with materials and logistics markets we design.
- Warehousing and Multichannel Distribution Operations – We ensure reliable distribution from secure warehouse and fulfillment centers strategically located in 14 countries to distributor, retail, business-to-business and end-user channels.
- Configuration and Postponement – We postpone final device configuration in response to real-time customer demand to drive supply chain cost reductions, increased inventory velocity and improved service levels.
- Integrated Returns Management – We receive customer returns, manage exceptions and accelerate the triage, repair and recovery processes to improve overall customer experience and value recovered from returns.
- Repair and Refurbishment Services – Our decades of expertise in outsourced electronics repair, refined workflow processes and failures data analysis, result in some of the highest repair yields in the industry.
- Spare and Replacement Parts Management – We manage accessories, spares and replacement parts inventory, sourcing parts new, or from authorized secondary markets and harvesting them from returned products.
- Value Recovery – We increase recovery from returned, excess and trade-in products, with environmentally responsible solutions, across multiple channels while protecting brand and intellectual property assets.
- Aftersales Management – Through a better understanding of the reverse supply chain process, combined with information about why products are being returned, companies can improve the way a product works, change the way it is being marketed or sold and speed the discovery of a defective part that is affecting a high number of products. This insight helps to reduce the amount of NFF (No Fault Found) returns – and enables companies to get a higher yield out of their returned products.
E-Business and the Customer Experience
- Globally Integrated E-Commerce Infrastructure – We combine multichannel web, financial services, customer care and fulfillment processes into a modular offering that integrates with existing commerce initiatives to meet channel and geographic expansion needs.
- Customer Contact and Loyalty Programs – We improve the customer experience with high-value customer contact interactions and reliable promotional programs.
- Entitlement Management – We enable more revenue streams by providing additional software and application options.
We align a reliable consumer electronics service and supply chain with customer needs across multiple channels and geographies so that our clients have a strategic advantage.”
Subscribe today and get the latest in Supply Chain, Logistics and eComm from our thought leaders