Computing & Storage
As consumers’ needs change and product complexity continues to grow, manufacturers must support multiple product form factors and a variety of localized configurations across consumer, business and government channels. ModusLink delivers a competitive advantage to our clients across the extended computing supply chain.
Computing Supply Chain Management
- Optimized Inbound Component Supply into Manufacturing – With operations located close to key EMS and ODM providers, we streamline sourcing and inbound supply of media, packaging, cables, power supplies and hardware accessories.
- Secure Software and Intellectual Property Protection – As one of the largest global Microsoft® Authorized Replicators, you can trust us to manage the supply of software and related products, while protecting valuable intellectual property assets.
- Secure Warehousing and Multichannel Distribution Operations – Our warehouse and fulfillment centers are strategically located in 14 countries that offer distribution to distributor, retail, business-to-business and end-user channels.
- Returns Management and Screening – We receive customer returns, manage exceptions and accelerate the triage, repair and recovery processes to improve the customer experience and value recovered from returns.
- Accessories, Spare and Replacement Parts Management – We manage inventory to meet customer-promised service levels, sourcing new parts from authorized secondary markets and yield from returned products. We also manage last-time buys and balance inventory in cooperation with OEMs.
- Value Recovery. We maximize recovery from returned, excess and trade-in products across multiple channels, while protecting brand and intellectual property assets.
E-Business and the Customer Experience
- Customer Contact and Loyalty Programs – We improve the customer experience with high-value customer contact interactions and reliable promotional programs.
- Entitlement Management – We create added revenue streams by providing additional software and application options to customers.
As a trusted partner in the industry since the early 1980s, our portfolio of services help leading brands successfully meet the unique challenges of servicing today’s consumers.”
Join Our Newsletter
Subscribe today and get the latest in Supply Chain, Logistics and eComm from our thought leaders