- Value-Added Warehousing & Distribution
- Returns Management
- Repair & Recovery
- Returns Management Solutions
- eStarter Storefront
- Doing Business in China
- Contact Center
- Financial Management
- Poetic Entitlement Management
- Subscription Services
- Material Planning & Factory Supply
- Internet of Things (IoT) Powered by Poetic
Superior Customer Support Is Only the Beginning
You can achieve operational efficiency with our Contact Center, staffed by highly trained agents who have an in-depth understanding of your brand value and products. With a focus on first-time resolution rather than call volume, our Contact Center agents will build customer loyalty and drive cost savings by preserving or increasing sales and minimizing order cancellations and returns.
The ModusLink Advantage:
- Always-On Global Support – Our cloud-based platform gives you business continuity assurance and your customers around-the-clock service with a higher level of quality than is available with regional or in-house systems.
- Improved Brand Experience – Customers expect the best. We use intelligent routing and a choice of contact method — call, email or chat — combined with seamless multi-language support to connect your customers quickly and increase first-contact resolution. In fact, first contact resolution is over 90%, compared to the industry standard of 74%.
- Data-Driven Analysis – With our cloud-based service model, you gain a global view of your customer contacts and trending issues to drive business decisions and improve long-term customer satisfaction.
- A Complete, Integrated Solution – Our Call Center operations are integrated with our complete services, offering an end-to-end e-commerce sales channel including web store development, Financial Management, Returns Management, QA monitoring (ISO 9001/2000, COPC compatible) and Entitlement Management.
We leverage the latest cloud based technology to improve the quality of your customer interactions from end-to-end — covering the customer lifecycle.”
Subscribe today and get the latest in Supply Chain, Logistics and eComm from our thought leaders