Smart Warranties Webinar: From Warranty Registration to Building a Revenue Pipeline
Connecting the Dots Between Consumers and Companies
As IoT and smart devices continue to gain popularity at a remarkable rate, companies and manufacturers should learn quickly to capitalize on the 6.4 billion IoT devices now in use. New opportunities are emerging for these organizations to deliver exceptional customer service while improving the bottom line.
During this presentation Mr. Hampshire will discuss the technology advances that are transforming warranty and service processes and how organizations can leverage this technology to make a step change in item registration, warranty options and service capabilities. He will also discuss predictive analytics on data from connected devices to proactively support, maintain and repair products without interrupting customer use, allowing for a level of seamless customer support that drives customer loyalty, value and long-term revenue. In addition he will mention device and usage insights that can transform product development and innovation. He will cite specific use cases to demonstrate how companies can leverage IoT to take their warranty and support initiatives to the next level.
Participants will learn the following:
- The changes in technology that are enabling this transformation
- How equipment manufacturers and consumer product companies need to be thinking about warranty and service
- How warranty registration is a fundamental building block to new business models
- How to leverage IoT data to create and enhance revenue streams and assessment of warranty liabilities
- How to effectively use real-time analytics to trigger key actions in the monitoring and maintenance of users’ devices – i.e., automated calls to technicians, automatic shipment of replacement devices
- Best practices in automating the replenishment process through customer usage data to support increased ordering and customer loyalty
DATE: Thursday, March 23, 2017
TIME: 1:00 pm EST
Please use the form on the upper right-hand side of this page to register.
SVP & CIO, ModusLink