Tackling E-commerce and Fulfillment at eTail Europe 2017
In the past decade, the retail industry has changed dramatically. Most notable has been the shift from traditional brick-and-mortar shopping to online and mobile purchasing. As a result of this shift, retailers have been forced to focus on e-commerce and fulfillment strategies to ensure the online or mobile customer has the same excellent experience that retailers were once solely focused on delivering in-store.
These are challenges that those attending eTail Europe 2017 are hoping to solve. Taking place June 20-22, the event will attract many of the world’s top retailers and solutions providers, including ModusLink’s Orsolya Vegvari.
Orsolya is an industry veteran, bringing 20+ years of experience in the retail industry to her position as Vice President of Client Services at ModusLink. She will be speaking with clients, prospects and show attendees about the various challenges and trends facing retailers today, as well as shedding light on the solutions ModusLink can provide, including:
- Delivering end-to-end solutions for a consistent, global, enterprise-level view of online business.
- Providing the lowest cost production and fulfillment solutions by leveraging the lowest operating costs in the most strategic markets.
- Ensuring rapid global scalability by quickly and agilely responding to market volatility and demand.
If you’d like to connect with Orsolya while on-site, feel free to reach out to her at Orsolya_vegvari@moduslink.com, or by phone at +36 30 546 7735.
And if you don’t have time to meet with Orsolya, check out these sessions we’re looking forward to at the event:
- Execute Amazing Omnichannel Experiences Through Organisational And Cultural Transformation, June 20 at 10:20 a.m.
- Determine The Right KPIs For Omnichannel To Hit Key Goals For Your Business, June 21 at 11:30 a.m.
- From Bricks To Clicks: How To Bring Offline And Online Together Holistically, June 22 at 7:10 a.m.
The full agenda can be found here. We hope you enjoy the show!
Speak with one of our Logistics Specialists today.Contact Sales
Subscribe today and get the latest in Supply Chain, Logistics and eComm from our thought leaders