Sr IT Project Manager
The Senior IT Project Manager is responsible for managing multifaceted IT projects ensuring scope is delivered according to deadlines, budget, and quality standards.
• Creating, updating and driving the project plan
• Assessing and tracking project progress and weekly status
• Resolving and/or escalating project level issues and risks
• Creation of project roadmaps, project delivery and implementation
• Communicate effectively to stakeholders and cross-functional teams
• Serves as a mentor for other IT Project Managers.
• Oversee multiple IT projects simultaneously
• Collaborate directly with the functional teams to define project scope and all required deliverables and work estimates to create a framework for the project schedule
• Work with stakeholders to prioritize and determine the project’s acceptance criteria/critical success factors and manage stakeholder expectations throughout the project
• Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business rules to improve products or services
• Develop and track full scale project plans including external integration points and dependencies
• Manage project scope, budget, resource utilization, and timeline
• Report project status to internal and external stakeholders
• Assist in facilitating discussions between business users and IT on business needs and objectives, current business and technical procedures, and viable solutions
• Ensure project objectives are met within the constraints of project scope, time, cost and quality
• 7+ years of experience as an IT Project Manager
• Experienced in the definition, planning, delivery and management of technology-based solutions
• Excellent business judgment and analytic skills required
• Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to relate well to and influence management teams
• Must be able to clearly articulate project updates to stakeholders and members of management team
• Experience working with clients at all organizational levels with a high degree of professionalism and business acumen
• Excellent verbal and written communication, including technical writing skills
• Analytical thinking and problem solving balanced with strong interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Experience with using Microsoft Project software
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Experience in supply chain or e-commerce is a plus
• Experience in Agile Project Management
• Certification or a degree in computer science, information systems or engineering would be a plus
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
ModusLink participates in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further information about the E-Verify program, please click here: http://www.uscis.gov/e-verify/employees.