Software and Content
Software download management and content consumption are rapidly shifting from physical to digital channels. This presents publishers with both an opportunity to reach more consumers and a new challenge to support both physical and digital delivery channels, which create revenue through a variety of purchase, content usage and license models. To sustain that revenue, publishers must foster customer relationships beyond the initial purchase to create lifetime customer value spanning subscriptions, renewals, product bundles and upgrade paths.
ModusLink is uniquely positioned with a range of physical and digital storage supply chain, license management, financial and customer care capabilities to enable these opportunities globally.
- Sourcing, Replication and Content Load. We source and replicate content through a variety of media — CD, DVD, Flash, USB, MicroSD — and manage content revisions, quality assurance and IP security.
- Content Packaging, Warehousing and Fulfillment. Our integrated planning, sourcing, and packaging of content reliably meets customer demands as we fulfill to channels.
- Digital Content Delivery. We manage customer access to digital content and the content delivery process with integrated financial and customer processes.
- Globally Integrated e-Commerce Infrastructure. We combine multichannel Web, financial services, customer care and fulfillment processes into a modular offering that integrates with existing commerce initiatives to meet channel and geographic expansion needs.
- Customer Contact and Loyalty Programs. Improve the customer experience with high-value customer contact interactions and reliable promotional programs.
- Enterprise Entitlement Management. Manage license terms, customer access rights, subscriptions, renewals and upgrades through ModusLink’s Poetic entitlement management solution.