High customer expectations, security concerns, increasing prevalence of counterfeit products, and the fast pace of doing business create a unique set of challenges for producers of luxury products. As luxury brands enter new markets and expand retail and online channels in search of growth, reliable operational execution is essential in enhancing the customer experience and protecting the value of their brand. With experience and expertise protecting our clients’ intellectual property and meeting the varied needs of brands and channels, ModusLink is uniquely positioned to meet these needs through an integrated portfolio of supply chain, e-Commerce and customer care solutions.
Our services include:
- Secure Warehousing and Distribution. We offer a global network of secure warehousing (TAPA A) and distribution locations, reliable retail and end customer fulfillment, and a 30-year reputation for protecting client intellectual property.
- IT Connectivity and Visibility. Leverage a single partner connection to enable global ERP/WMS (SAP) connectivity to 30 distribution sites in 15 countries.
- Extensive Value-Added Services. Reinforce brand image through luxury packaging, engraving, personalization and retail merchandising services.
- Integrated Returns Management. We receive customer returns, manage exceptions and accelerate product disposition to improve the customer experience.
- Globally Integrated e-Commerce Infrastructure. We combine multichannel Web, financial services, customer care and fulfillment processes into a modular offering that integrates with existing commerce initiatives to meet your e-Commerce luxury goods and geographic expansion needs.
- Customer Care and Loyalty Programs. Increase revenue and improve the customer brand experience with high-value customer contact interactions and reliable promotional programs.