The communications industry is evolving rapidly. Technology innovation, changes in consumer preferences and shifting business models are driving change in the ways that companies do business. In order for handset manufacturers and carriers to remain competitive, the communications device supply chain must remain flexible and brands must build relationships with customers that extend beyond the initial purchase. We know that physical, digital and service supply chains today are intrinsically connected. With the communications ecosystem expanding beyond the device, a highly scalable and responsive value chain is necessary to link accessory, carrier, retail and support systems. And as the communications device industry becomes more demand-driven, our service portfolio, infrastructure and experience provide our clients with a strategic advantage.
Our services portfolio includes:
- Optimized Inbound Component Supply into Manufacturing. With operations located close to key EMS and ODM providers, we streamline sourcing and inbound supply of media, packaging, cables, power supplies and hardware accessories.
- Supply Chain Optimization. Using network analysis, and optimization tools and our global knowledge of labor, materials and logistics markets we design, execute and improve communication device supply chain operations.
- Warehousing and Multichannel Distribution Operations. We ensure reliable distribution to carrier hubs, retail, business-to-business and end-user channels from secure locations in 15 countries.
- Configuration and Postponement. We drive total communications device supply chain cost reductions, increased inventory velocity and improved service levels by postponing final device configuration in response to real-time customer demand.
- Sustainable Packaging Redesign. We offer package design services to meet sustainability and cost objectives, make packaging easier to open for customers and reduce shelf density.
- Integrated Returns Management. We receive customer returns, manage exceptions and accelerate triage, repair and recovery processes to improve customer experience.
- Repair Services. Decades of repair expertise, refined workflow processes, and failure data analysis result in some of the highest repair yields in the industry.
- Refurbishment. We support customer trade-in programs and manage returns reliably with our refurbishment and carrier-grade data wipe processes.
- Value Recovery. Manage recovery from returned, excess and trade-in products across multiple channels to improve recovery while protecting brand and intellectual property assets.
- Globally Integrated e-Commerce Infrastructure. We combine multichannel Web, financial services, customer care and fulfillment processes into a modular offering that integrates with existing commerce initiatives to meet channel and geographic expansion needs.
- Customer Service and Loyalty Programs. Improve the customer experience with high-value customer contact interactions and reliable promotional programs.
- Entitlement Management. Create more revenue streams by providing additional software and application options to customers.