A Trusted and Integrated Provider to the World’s Leading Companies
ModusLink Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of ModusLink Global Solutions Inc. (NASDAQ: MLNK), is a global, omni-channel technology and fulfillment provider that gives clients real-time visibility into their end-to-end supply and demand chain operations, with expertise and facilities worldwide to manage forward and reverse logistics. ModusLink is also affiliated with @Ventures which provides venture capital and growth resources to early stage clean technology companies.
The Company’s operations are supported by more than 25 sites across North America, Europe, and the Asia/Pacific region.
ModusLink offers the following solutions:
- Contact Center
- Entitlement Management
- EPIC (Enhanced Planning & Integrated Collaboration)
- Financial Management
- Material Planning and Factory Supply
- Repair and Recovery
- Returns Management
- Value-Added Warehousing and Distribution
Seamless Supply Chain Outsourcing
Our supply chain outsourcing solutions integrate with existing manufacturing operations, transportation partners, eBusiness systems and customer service programs to become a seamless extension of our clients’ global supply chains. We can provide focused solutions to meet a specific market need or scalable end-to-end solutions, helping our clients with:
- Operational efficiency and cost reduction objectives
- Global market expansion strategies
- New product introductions and demand planning optimization
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability initiatives
- Multichannel connectivity and process integration
Our global footprint is designed to scale quickly in response to changing market needs and consumer demand. Our reliable, flexible infrastructure, combined with global planning and logistics expertise, is a key reason many clients choose ModusLink for supply chain outsourcing.